Steele Equine Veterinary - Learning Experiences
Steele Equine provides engaging and meaningful learning experiences for aspiring Veterinarians and youth.
Training others and sharing her passion, expertise, and knowledge is a fundamental value of Dr. Steele. Since 2006, Dr. Steele has provided engaging and meaningful learning experiences to over 100 students from high school through advanced Veterinary students. Specifically, Dr. Steele has provided learning experiences for students enrolled at Auburn University, Florida State, Mississippi State University, Montana State University, Oklahoma State University, Quebec Canada, Texas A & M, University of Florida, Virginia-Maryland University, and Warner Southern University.
A central part of Steele Equine is the continued and expanded learning experiences it provides for youth and Veterinary students. These learning experiences include:
- High School Student Shadowing
- Undergraduate Veterinary Experience
- Practice-Based Equine Clerkship
- Veterinary Student Externship (for credit)
- Veterinary Camp (youth ages 10 – 15) - Introduction and Advanced Camps Available